EJN publishes original research articles and reviews in the broad fields of molecular, cellular, systems, behavioral, and cognitive neurosciences. EJN aims to advance our understanding of the nervous system in health and disease, thereby improving the diagnosis and treatment of neuropsychiatric and neurodegenerative disorders.
Papers should present novel results that can be of interest to a broad spectrum of neuroscientists and that were generated by experiments guided by clearly defined aims or hypotheses. Highly specialized articles that provide only limited new insights into the organization and function of the nervous system, or describe results too specialized for a generalist neuroscience journal may be considered outside the scope of EJN.
Publish your research in the journal to benefit from:
- No submission fee or page charges.
- Online submission through ScholarOne Manuscripts™.
- Expert and rigorous peer review.
- Low-cost colour figures (free colour in the online version).
- Rapid online publication: final papers published online ahead of issue publication.
- Download the Author Guidelines as a PDF
In addition, authors of review articles published in EJN can take advantage of the following:
- A year’s free online subscription to EJN.
- Free colour figures.
- Regular updates on downloads and citations.
- A free book to first-named author.
Is this what people yawn for? Yawning is generally triggered by several things, including fatigue, fever, stress, medications and social and psychological reasons. From one person to another the causes are different.
10 Foods for Healthy Brain
You are what you eat. While you may not literally transform into the things you eat, your nutritional choices certainly play an important role in your overall health.
Motor neuron diseases or motor neurone diseases (MNDs) are a group of rare neurodegenerative disorders that selectively affect motor neurons, the cells which control voluntary muscles of the body.